and know that everything in this life has a purpose.
There are no mistakes, no coincidences,
all events are blessings given to us to learn from.
~ Elizabeth Kübler-Ross
Yeah. What she said.
As I deal with my current "blessings" I wish countless others on you, my friends. Not the "learning experience" kind I'm going through, but the kind that bring you true joy and happiness.
My current gratitude list:
- My daughters - significant of all things hopeful in my life
- My Sue - my angel
- My dogs - my familiars - the source of all unconditional love
- My friends - thank you for being here
- My health
- My education and qualifications and certifications, aka all the framed docs on "The Ego Wall" (thank gawd I got that done)
- Forgiveness, in general
- Colorful paperclips
- My Krusty the Klown pen that screams supportive happy thoughts at about 20 gazillion db (thanks Cornelius)
- Elvis Presley, Katy Perry, Brandy Carlile, Mozart, Pavarotti, Journey, The Who, ACDC, Seether, Miranda Lambert, Pink, the chicks and everything else I've cranked up to deal
- My magic 8 ball - for all those big life decisions
From the bottom of my heart...Have a wonderful and safe Thanksgiving.