Thursday, August 26, 2004

BLAH!

www.tonycolter.com/ photo_archive/2003_08.html

That's where I found that pic.  His stuff is pretty cool, actually - if you have time check it out.  I can tell he's a nerd, and you know about my fondness of nerds.

I'm on Dayquil again.  Its interesting how it can get you completely stoned, and that's somehow better than the symptoms.  I just flipped off a coworker (as a joke) and that's something I'd never do sober.  Anyway so I took two last night before bed thinking if they got me this stoned I'd sleep well.  NOT.  Tylenol PM does the same thing to me.  I get in this quasi-sleep state where I think I'm probably asleep but I hear every single noise.

I have auditing homework that doesn't make sense, and I think its because of the Dayquil.  That's my story and I'm sticking to it anyway.  I've read this freakin chapter I don't know how many times and I'm going insane.

Loopy.  That's me. 

No comments: