Thursday, August 5, 2004

I agree. Bored really should be a mood choice.

Just seeing if this works.  This quiz was fun.  I'm bored.

OK so it didn't work.  Fine.  Old fashioned way is cool too.  So I took this quiz and there were options, yada yada and here's what it spit out. 

Wait....am I hot headed??  pfffft  Is that because red's one of my favorite colors?   Wait - I'm a gemini.  Give it a few minutes or days and that could change.  I'll like deep purple again tomorrow.  Or maybe it'll be orange....

*****************************************************

You are a faerie of the flame. You tend to lose your temper at the littlest thing, hot-headed. You're a loyal friend to those who can understand your raging moods. You're social though claim not to be. You are no one else but yourself and sometimes you try to hard to be just that. You're a passionate friend, and would do almost anything for those you care for.

http://quizilla.com/users/paintedongrin/quizzes/What's%20your%20inner%20Faerie%3F/   What's your inner Faerie? brought to you by http://quizilla.com

No comments: