Friday, September 10, 2004

Go strange, make a right at the next signal.

Am I the only one that feels like the cosmos is a little off lately?  What the heck is going on out there?  According to my sources tomorrow's gonna be weird, and Sunday's gonna be weirder, with a sort of "spacey feeling". 

From tarot.com....

It's a powerful day in the cosmos as the Moon enters Leo at 7:05 am EDT, pushing hidden feelings out into the open. Our fear-based security issues dissipate as we proudly express ourselves. We strive to do it properly, however, as Mercury moves forward into Virgo, the sign of perfection. Meanwhile, we still are reeling from the powerful effects of powerful Mars-Pluto square, which has put a rather intense spin on our needs and desires. This is irritated as Venus forms tense aspects with both Uranus and Pluto. We'll all need to breathe deeply and stay as calm as we can.

With the Moon in fiery Leo, we contact the Lion within, feel its pride and roar with confidence. But with so many planets in Virgo -- the Sun, Mercury, Mars and Jupiter --we are careful about what we do. Meanwhile, the light-giving Sun moves into a tense square aspect with Pluto, Lord of the Underworld. Although this can be difficult, we can shine the light of awareness into the hidden realms and the shadows of our unconscious minds. We've been working with Pluto's intense energy already for a few days, and finally can move through the changes.

********************************************************************

This is going to sound so weird, but I usually feel like this right before something huge happens.  Its kind of like watching a fuse burn and waiting for the BOOM.  Does anyone else out there feel this way?  Like everything's sort of shifting around?  Or am I doing hormonal shifting?

********************************************************************

Any dream freaks out there...I had another one of my recurring nightmares last night.  There's this house...all I can visualize right now is that its enormous, sort of A-framed, two stories, I'd even venture to say a little threatening its so big.  The dream's in black and white, and its like one of those cheap horror flicks where you can feel the evil coming from the house when you're standing in the driveway.  Anyway for some stupid reason we're always forced to spend the night there (of course).  Its cold - the kid of cold that chills you from the inside.  The evil itself never appears, but its implied, worse at night (of course - predictable plot) and its engulfing, and its terrifying.  So terrifying that I often wake up breathless with my heart pounding.  Its all about this place.  This house I've never seen. 

Maybe its the dream that's left me so unsettled.

************************************************************************

We're off to the fair again tomorrow - gotta get my money's worth for those ride passes and eat my fill of navajo tacos....I'd better go look for that camera!!

2 comments:

kuhlhiggins said...

I hate bad dreams like the one you mentioned. I always wake up and wonder what does that dream mean. I am glad to hear that I am not the only one who has scary dreams like that. Have a great time at the fair tomorrow. Eat a navajo taco for me. They sound so good.
Kathy

phlskygirl said...

I haven't seen you online, so you must be off at the fair.  How annoying, um, I mean I'm glad you're out having fun [while I'm working the entire weekend].  I might not have a fair to go to, but I have fairies to hang out with!  Heh.  :o)~
I hope you had a great time!