Thursday, September 9, 2004

The Opposite of Cinnamon is Frogs.

I couldn't think of a snappy subject.  That just popped into my head.  My whole day has been a little bit off, just like that subject.  Good intentions have poofed, intended outcomes were not even close to being realized, no progress has been made, and everything's gone backwards all day.  The whole day's been wrong.  It'll be nice to hit the covers knowing that maybe tomorrow will be a different day.

Have you ever handled something way wrong, and in trying to fix it made it worse?  I really hate it when I try to mend fences and discover they just can't be mended.  I can't stand conflict.  I like resolution.  I handled a situation using only emotion (my feelings were really really hurt) and it bit me in the butt.  I can't fix it now, and I miss my friend.  I've tried sending olive branch e-mails and IM's but to no avail.  Weird how it comes in waves.  I just hate karma sometimes.  The George W. Bush Effect, aka Why Doesn't Existance Come With a Rewind or Fast Forward Button.

************************************************************************************

On a positive note, I'm almost caught up at work, my homework's actually done for class tonight, and I'm actually looking forward to going to class.  Maybe if I walk backwards I'll make some progress and achieve just one thing I've set out to do today....its good to dream, right?

Tomorrow's another day.  A Friday, even.

*********************************************************************************

CYA: Mandy is on a cartoon called the Grim Adventures of Billy & Mandy and its owned and operated by Cartoon Network.

1 comment:

kuhlhiggins said...

I am feeling a little out of sorts today also. Everyone from my bank and dad are testing me and I am in no mood for it. I too will be glad to hit the covers knowing that tomorrow will be a different day and it will be Friday and I won't have to deal with people who make me mad. I hope tomorrow will be better for both you and me.
Kathy
PS I like the catchy title.