Wednesday, October 6, 2004

EEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE!!!!!

Hello!
 
AOL Keyword: Journals is considering your AOL Journal, the daily purge, to be highlighted on our main screen in the future.
 
We would also like to feature a picture of you
that we can use in case your Journal is selected for the number one slot in our Editor's Weekly Picks.

************************************************************************************

EEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE!!!!!!!

Oh yeah, uh huh, oh yeah, uh huh.....

Now to get someone to take a pic of me.....

But...

YAY!!  YEEHAW!!!  WOOHOO!!!

 

 

3 comments:

kuhlhiggins said...

That is so cool. Congrats.
Love,
Kathy

phlskygirl said...

<clap clap clap>  Congratulations, sistah!!  I'm not sure who recommended you, but rest assured, it wasn't me!  <snicker>.  Maybe I would have, had you accepted my offer-slash-plea to help me cleanse my apartment.  Perhaps the he/she with the man-tits put in a good word?  

Oh, I've got an awesome digicam... I'll be right over to take your picture!  Wear something slinky, and do some prep stretches!  ;o*

akleindyke said...

I am very excited that you are excited.  Very exciting.  It must be all those balloons and green chili comments.  Or red chili.  And maybe the colors of trees in the mountains or bosque.  Like again, woohoo.

ak