Wednesday, November 3, 2004

Four more years in Hades.

 
 
 
 
 
 
The problem with political jokes is they get elected.
         --Henry Cate VII

 

I do declare I'm never going to hear the end of it.  Remember when Clinton was in office and Rush Limbaugh used to say "America Held Hostage"?  Well now Al Franken can say "Freedom Held Hostage".

That's right.  I'm conceding.  Four more years of dictatorship.

Enough said.

At least its over (almost) right?  And at least there's no more political ads everywhere, right?

Sigh!

********************************************************

"There's no doubt in my mind that we should allow the world worst leaders to hold America hostage, to threaten our peace, to threaten our friends and allies with the world's worst weapons." --George W. Bush, South Bend, Indiana, Sept. 5, 2002.

 

4 comments:

kuhlhiggins said...

Kris,
I feel the same way you do. It is sad.
Love,
Kat

phlskygirl said...

I'm actually disappointed as well.  I'd have liked to have seen what another man could do for this country; Kerry certainly couldn't have done worse.  Who's next, the governor of Florida??  If THAT ever happens, they should add a limit to not only terms, but family members.  Blah.

ddieppa2 said...

Oh HELL no.  If Florida's gubna runs for prez, I'll be helping Mikey Moore with his next documentary.  

slowmotionlife said...

::sigh::  4 years is longer than some would like to believe.  A LOT of damage can be done in 4 years.  Ah well... we're in the minority.  But at least I'm among good people.  We can at least take comfort in that.