The list of things I'm thankful for, because I want to participate in this cheesy tradition too, darnit. These are in no particular order, much like the way my mind works...
- my health: I can breathe. Oxygen is good. (Maybe I should be thankful for Albuterol) I'm almost 50 lbs lighter, and that's awesome, and I still possess the ability to love and forgive and that's wonderful too.
- my wonderful beautiful kind brilliant intelligent talented artistic funny daughters
- my Louie (pitter patter)
- my little doggies
- my JOB ( I love my boss and my job and my work. I'm very fortunate)
- my friends, all of them, online and off. I feel so fortunate to have as many as I do.
- my snake, horse, dogs, cats and all the other members of the Romero Zoo
- my ability to have food on the table, provide shelter, clothing, warmth and love for my children, my pets and myself.
- my fuzzy warm monkey slippers
- my Dr. Pepper lip gloss
- glow in the dark nail polish
- ancient Converse tennies
- Georgio perfume
- my car (kinda goes with the j-o-b)
- my adopted family (Louie's) for allowing me to participate, taking me in, and putting up with my crap regardless of what our marital status has been
- Dentyne hot gum
- wintery weather
- Diet Cokes with ice (whoever invented Diet Coke is on my short list of heroes)
- being a liberal democrat, realizing dissent is the highest form of patriotism, and trying to hold together some form of hope for the future of our great nation
- my attitude (on most days): optimism, a sense of humor (yeah it may be twisted, but at least I've got one), having an open mind, love of all things, yada yada yada
- memories and experiences (good and bad)
....feel free to add some!