Friday, November 19, 2004

Joke of the day

Emily:

Why'd the monkey fall out of the tree?

--He was dead.

Why'd the other monkey fall out of the tree?

--Cuz he was dead, too.

Why'd the other other monkey fall out of the tree?

--Peer pressure.

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

***************************************************************

From Kayla:

Whaddya call a giant with carrots in his ears??

..Anything you want.  He can't hear you.  Na na na na naaaaah.

Admit it, you laughed.

(Blame Friday loooonacy and lack of sleep.)

 

3 comments:

phlskygirl said...

I have no comments really (except for those jokes were really cheesy, ladies), but I HAD to point out that I'm your 1777th reader... three 7's!!

Wait.  Are 7's lucky, or UNlucky numbers?  I never can remember these things...

kuhlhiggins said...

LOL. The jokes made me laugh.
Love,
Kat

coy1234787 said...

Cute, we can always use an excuse to laugh a little. Thanks.
                            *** Coy ***