Monday, November 29, 2004

Let it snow let it snow let it snooooowwwwww

Its snowing all over New Mexico.  Yes, boys and girls, even in beautiful downtown Albuquerque, New Mexico, which is the donut hole of the state.  It seems we usually have an invisible umbrella, but not today!!!

What a trip, huh.

So, in honor of our snow....

*****

What I Learned From A Snowman


It's okay if you're a little bottom heavy.

Hold your ground, even when the heat is on.

Wearing white is always appropriate.

Winter is the best of the four seasons.

It takes a few extra rolls to make a good midsection.

There's nothing better than a foul weather friend.

The key to life is to be a jolly, happy soul.

We're all made up of mostly water.

You know you've made it when they write a song about you.

Accessorize! Accessorize! Accessorize!

Don't get too much sun.

It's embarrassing when you can't look down and see your own feet.

It's fun to hang out in your own front yard.

There's no stopping you once you're on a roll

*****

Hopefully we'll get enough to make an actual snowman/woman/person.  I just love this kind of weather!!!

Sidenote:  Albuquerqueans do NOT know how to navigate in any sort of weather, especially snow.  I fully admit to this and know that I am one of those people that ex-Minnesota drivers scream at during this type of driving situation.  Soooooo I'm hoping my boss (ex-Colorado guy) will drive me home in his huge four wheel drive vehicle or that the snow will be all slushy and melty when I leave. 

There's a running joke that if you ever want to confuse an Albuquerque driver, just dump a bucket of water on the road.  There's truth to that.

Anyway, although I really wish it would have done this yesterday, I love any kind of precipitation and the snow is absolutely beautiful.  It made my day.

And its still coming down!!!!

Woohooo!!!!

MUAH have a happy Monday everyone!!!!

3 comments:

kuhlhiggins said...

How exciting you got snow. We never get it here. I liked what I Learned From A Snowman.
Love,
Kat

cneinhorn said...

great photos no snow here yet!!!
jerseygirl

coy1234787 said...

    I don't expect to see much snow here in South Florida this year, nope not much at all but ... it sure is fun looking at it here in J-Land. Oh, BTW ... your snowman seems like a very bright guy LOL
             
                                *** Coy ***