Monday, November 8, 2004

Monday Morning Purge

Ain't life grand??

It is, it truly is.  I mean yeah, it feels kind of rat racey sometimes, and it can be difficult sometimes, but overall....life's not so bad.

Yep, you guessed it, its inventory day.  There are things that we have going on in our lives that make it suck just a little less.

Mine are:

MY KIDS!  I love you so much Em and Kayla.  You guys rock.

My health - I'm still not breathing, but I'm not dead either.  I haven't been in the ICU since October 2002 and that is way too cool.

My Friends - online and off, thanks for always being there.

My pets - all 10 of them, but especially Peenit and Tinkerbell

MY JOB!  Yes, my boys bug the heck outta me but I still love it here.

My home - its not a mansion but its mine and its home.

My car - goes right along with my job.

The little things:  my Dr. Pepper lip gloss, Diet Coke on the rocks from Sonic, Dentyne Ice hotgum, angry chick music, cold weather and rainy days, the holidays....

Feel free to add as necessary.

 

MUAH!

Happy Monday.

 

2 comments:

kuhlhiggins said...

I love coconut. Anything coconut makes me so happy.
Love,
Kat

andreakingme said...

A few of mine:

- New cushy socks
- Nail polish remover
- Eargasms
- A man with a sense o' humor
- That menage o' trois wine we tried last night
- Being able to hear my whisker baby snore
- MY sense of humor