Tuesday, November 23, 2004

Now back to our regularly scheduled maturity level.

Yeah so I've used this pic before.  Its cool, I like it, and I'm short on time.  So there.

ANYWAY I hope everyone's having a wonderful week so far.  Mine's been one long example of Murphy's Law, proving its existance.

I think what it is, is that everyone's trying to cram a full week of work into just 3 little days.  More like 2 little days because no one will actually have their mind on work tomorrow.  My boss is jetting this afternoon to drive to Vegas via Flagstaff in the middle of a winter storm.  I'm sending him with prayers and positive energy... I've got a meeting tomorrow at 9 and I'm hoping I won't have to do anything difficult after then.

I forgot how to spell my own last name today.  Twice.  I've had it since 1999 so there's no excuse, and its only the Hispanic version of "Smith", so I REALLY have no excuse.  It's Romero actually, which I misspelled TWICE as "Romeo".  I'm soooo glad she didn't ask me for anything difficult like my date of birth.

Right on?

Anyway, since I'm thinking I will have zero time for anything on Thursday, I'm proposing a gratitude list for journal entry tomorrow.  Kinda like an inventory, but more in depth and not just the squoogy given stuff, although that'll be included.

I think it'll be fun.  Yes my mind's so empty I have to discuss tomorrow's journal entry today.  Consider it like a PSA or an ad or something...."tomorrow in The Daily Purge...."

Alright I'm off in the rain/sleet/snow to head to class.  I hope everyone's having a glorious Tuesday.

=) MUAH

3 comments:

kuhlhiggins said...

I hope that your class goes well tonight. Looking forward to your entry tomorrow.
Love,
Kat
I like the picture too. Very pretty!

phlskygirl said...

Albuquerque's within driving distance of Vegas???

kristeenaelise said...

Welll....Vegas is about 8 hours away by car.  So "driving distance" depends on your definition I'd imagine...

=)