Friday, November 12, 2004

random random random I love the word random

So yes, Peterson was found guilty.  I was amazed.  I thought for sure he'd walk, a la O.J.  I can't fathom the level of sick it took to murder your wife and unborn son.  I'm one of those innocent until proven guilty people...it sure looks like it was him, but I still can't imagine how he'd justify something that sick.  That's like Susan Smith sick.

Arafat was buried today....anyone care to bet where that scene's gonna go next?  Think Bush gives a crap?

************************************************************************

I'm obsessed with Velvet Revolver.  I think its because I was a huge Guns N Roses fan in high school.  Stop laughing.  White Lion too, Metallica, Ozzy, Motley Crue, Twisted Sister, Ratt....good gawd did I just admit all that out loud?!?  Big feathered hair to match my attitude, lots of black, leather, smoking cigarettes....hey I thought I was cool, that's all that mattered.  I didn't care what anyone thought of me (at least I didn't admit it).  Thank goodness teenagerdom doesn't last long.

Anyway check this song out all you recovering hair band worshippers....its my latest addiction.  AOL Music: Velvet Revolver: 'Fall to Pieces'

*************************************************************************

My life improved yesterday.  I had a bridge repaired that I had burned months ago.  What an awesome feeling. 

*************************************************************************

Yes, the election's over but no, we're never gonna hear the end of it.  What I'd really like to see right now is for the respective candidates to come collect their signs, posters, etc that are blowing all over creation in this storm we're having.  Its called being responsible.  Send the cronies that put em all over the place to go collect them. 

I saw a Kerry/Edwards sign flipped over with "ITS ALL A BAD DREAM" scribbled on it.  How appropriate.  If only.....

************************************************************************

Ever noticed how if you say a certain word over and over again it starts to sound ridiculous?  Elbow just did that for me.  Try it.  Elbow elbow elbow elbow elbow elbow.

Blame the albuterol for my hyper behavior.

*************************************************************************

I'm gonna stop now because I'm not making any sense. 

4 comments:

kuhlhiggins said...

I agree with you about the election signs. They are everywhere. I think that the people who put them up should take them down.
Love,
Kat

phlskygirl said...

Oh. My. Gawd.  How DARE you forget Winger???  Dude was HOTTTTT, and his long, dark hair was dreamy!!!  Oh, I'm not sure, but I think he could sing too [did we really care back then??].

cneinhorn said...

I'm glad they found him guilty....and I"m glad you repaired that burning bridge....
~JerseyGirl
http://journals.aol.com/cneinhorn/WonderGirl

aiibrat said...

I was getting a sick feeling about the Peterson case before because of the OJ similarity.  I thought he was going to get off because of ALL the drama w/that case.  I'm glad the jurors found him guilty.  I'm a little sad, too for the families.  What an awful mess & emotional rollercoaster they have been on!

journals.aol.com/aiibrat/Random