Thursday, November 4, 2004

Ugh.

Every single one of my dearest friends has been sick, like majorly awful sick.  Now I've got it. 

Should I blame Shannon?  or Aileen? 

You both did it.  All y'all. 

Ever notice how, when you're older and you get sick, you feel like you're gonna die?  Why is that?  My body hurts, my face hurts, I'm freezing, I'm high on Dayquil....

I'm a baby when I'm sick, obviously.

Anyway, I'm in the unfortunate situation where I can sympathize with all my sick friends.  The one year I don't get my flu shot - Usually I do because I'm considered 'high risk' with all my asthma-related hospitalizations - and the one year I don't, I get it.

....gonna go get under the covers and die quietly now....

 

6 comments:

kuhlhiggins said...

Hi Kris,
Hope you feel better soon.
Love,
Kat

gizmosmom321 said...

hey Kris.  Feel much better soon.  Rest alot, and drink alot of fluids.
(((hugs))))
Leigh

http://journals.aol.com/gizmosmom321/Aplaceformetotalk

phlskygirl said...

Buck up, ya big baby.  After almost 3 weeks with useless tastebuds (we won't even get into all my other icky symptoms), what do I eat?  That's right.  I'm parked on my sickly, vitamin-deficient ass, sucking on a can of extra-creamy Reddi Wip.  DeeLISHus!!  Who needs chicken soup???

cneinhorn said...

I hope you feel better soon.  Slurp some chicken soup and bunker down under those covers!  Get some rest and hope to see you up and at it real soon! :-)
~JerseyGirl

andreakingme said...

You poor sicky. Eat something spicy! Clears the sinuses right out.

slowmotionlife said...

Ewww... sorry to hear you're sick, hon.  I had something a few weeks ago - totally knocked me on my butt.  Better now, though.  It passes.  Drink lots of water, take Vitamin C, and get plenty of rest.   Good luck!  :D