Friday, December 10, 2004

Christmas Party Tonight!!

Our office Christmas party is tonight and boy do we need it.  Mr. Bossman's in a FINE mood, and we've been running around all day.  The stress level's at an all time high.  This year its at Copeland's - I'm hoping they have something besides salad on the vegetarian menu.

Louie's my date (of course) and he says he's already got something picked out for me to wear....this should be interesting.  I'm sure its very short.

I can't wait to taste that glass of wine....

***

I went to very yucky chickenbowl ( aka Teriyaki Chickenbowl - Emily couldn't say it when she was little, and it sort of stuck.  Kinda like B.B. Aileen...) Anyway, they no longer have a vegetarian plate.  However, you can get a side of steamed vegetables and a side of steamed rice, they just refuse to put them in the same container.

????

***

This weekend I'll be spending writing my take home final and my research paper.  Then ... (drumroll)... I'll be done for this semester!!!

I scored an 87% on my auditing exam - brought me back up to the B+, and I'm DONE!  No more subjective classes for me.  I want black and white.  Tax code or numbers.  Nothing more.

SIDENOTE:  I think the reason I love numbers so much is that they never lie or squirm.  Everything is straight up, right in front of you.  You can play with them and get different results, but for the most part, they're completely logical.  That, and I'm one of those sick individuals who likes math.

***

I'm not sure how much I'll be around for the next few days, so I hope everyone's weekend is a happy, fun and relaxing one.

MUAH!

6 comments:

kuhlhiggins said...

I hope that your office Christmas party was fun. Did Louie pick out something short for you to wear? That is great you are all most done for the semester. I bet you are happy about that.
Love,
Kat

aiibrat said...

awesome grade on your class! yay you!

i hope you have fun at your x'mas party! -=)

greyhoundloner03 said...

I can't believe Bonnie Bell still puts out that Dr. Pepper Lip Smacker. Where on earth did you find it?

phlskygirl said...

Congrats on your B+!  [I think you should record a wave about it and send it to me!]...

cneinhorn said...


Congrats on your grades!  Have fun at the party!!!  woohoo, let us know how it went!!!:-)
~JerseyGirl
http://journals.aol.com/cneinhorn/WonderGirl

andreakingme said...

I just somehow kinda sorta knew you were a smartypantz. Take a bow, babe!