Monday, February 21, 2005

Precipitation......

Its not such a bad thing, really.  We just don't know what to do with all of it.  We're not used to this kind of volume in the desert, and it seems we're getting all of California's leftovers. 

The girls and I saw this Friday, and it made us all smile.   Life's not so bad, ya know?

Something about rainbows...

Happy Monday!

 

  

Quote of the day: Many persons have a wrong idea of what constitutes real happiness. It is not obtained through self-gratification, but through fidelity to a worthy purpose ~ Helen Keller

4 comments:

kuhlhiggins said...

Beautiful rainbow.
Love,
Kat

jeff466 said...

What a pretty picture!  Thanks for sharing it.

I had a good laugh picturing cats and dogs being launched!  I didn't laugh when I read where he bites you on the butt or tries to launch you-I promise! :)

I hope you and your daughter are feeling better.  A friend of mine in Abilene said that so many kids and teachers were sick that they cancelled school for a few days.  

I hope you have a great week, Jeff

andreakingme said...

What a nice entry, Kris. And you're right -- when we get right down to it, life really isn't so bad.

Except on Mondays.

cneinhorn said...

very pretty rainbow...I love rainbows...whenever I see one, for some reason, my mood is lifted and I smile :-)

~JerseyGirl
http://journals.aol.com/cneinhorn/WonderGirl