This is why we settle for making $1 an hour here. Well, one of the reasons.
I have completely fallen off the wagon this week, both diet- and exercise-wise. I have excuses prepared. Ready?
1. My daughter Kayla is a Girl Scout and her cookie orders arrived last Saturday. 10 boxes, and between 4 of us they're gone. I'm glad they're gone. No more frozen Thin Mints for me. (two boxes in 5 days isn't bad, right? ack!) Like no one out there goes crazy with Girl Scout cookies. Please. They're GIRL SCOUT COOKIES.
2. Our concrete supplier brought in a box of Krispy Kremes. I've never had one before, and I'll never have one again (urp!). I couldn't be rude, right? After all, its Salesman (person?) day. Shaddap.
3. I'm hormonal. I LOVE that excuse and I use it often for various reasons and situations. (yeah girls, I gave away our secret).
4. I was out of gum. OK so that's not my best one. I'm working on it.
5. I'm under a lot of stress/don't have a lot of time/feeling overwhelmed. OK that one sucks too.
I also haven't been to the gym because: the weather's bad and my knees are aching, my asthma's still not 100% improved, and I'm tired. Ok those stink too. My knees always ache when its cold and wet, my asthma's NEVER at 100% and I'd have a ton more energy if I were working out.
I know. I KNOW!!!
I'm working on a personal attitude adjustment/kick in the butt. Anyone wanting to pitch in is officially invited.
Has anyone else out there ditched their New Year's Resolutions or are you all angelic? Spill - I wanna hear it.
....I only ditched mine for a week. So there.