Thursday, March 10, 2005

NERD FROG

From the "Out of the Purple" files....

I have this on my bulletin board.  I don't know why. 

Wait - yeah I do.  When I'm having a ridiculously grouchy day, I can look up and smile at him.  He is cute, in a nerdy sorta way...and now that I think of it, he really does look like someone from my not-so-distant past. 

I've talked before about how I like to surround myself in stuff that brings me joy, like colored paperclips, nerd frog pics, artwork from my kiddos, and Elvis.  Anything to make life more fun....although I seem to have misplaced the office squirt gun.

You know Mr. Frog made you smile, too.  Admit it.

 

2 comments:

kuhlhiggins said...

He made me smile. Those eyes under those glasses are creepy.
Love,
Kat

djzgirl71 said...

He cracked me up!!!!  Thanks for the much needed laugh tonight!

Stacy

http://journals.aol.com/djzgirl71/TheRoadLessTaken