Friday, March 25, 2005

Weekend Assignment: Hollywood!!

Weekend Assignment #52: Congratulations! Hollywood is making a movie of your life, and you get to choose any actor you want to play you -- yes, even if they're dead (the things they can do with special effects!) Who do you choose and why?

Extra credit: Name the musician/band who will play the theme song to the movie.

I would love for Sandra Bullock to play me in my life story, because she's adorable, she's beautiful and she's a BIG DORK.  She and I are alike in that last category, so it'd be great.  She can do slapstick effortlessly, so she can trip and fall all over the place like I do, spill food on herself during each meal, and wear her shirts inside out to board meetings.  She'd be perfect!

Extra Credit:  Weird Al would be my choice, but if he's not available, Jet will do:

Big black boots,
long brown hair,
she's so sweet
with her get back stare.

                --Are You Gonna Be My Girl


 

1 comment:

emenemz said...

I get the Jet song! MINE! hehehehe nooo I want the other song that is better then that one and cool that I don't know yet but will like when I hear it!!!!
Emily the dork