Sunday, April 3, 2005

Zoos are fun

Since we FINALLY had a nice day yesterday, the kids and I decided to head to the zoo for the day.  It was such a mood lifter to just be outside in the sunshine for awhile.  I hate having to force my teenager to smile for photos.  (Emily Kathleen we are not MOVING from this spot until you smile for me.  evil grin!)

Most of the animals were out all day too - I think they were feeling the same way.  The clouds are back today, but at least we got 12 hours of sun yesterday. 

....more photos coming.....the kids got sick of me taking pictures of wildlife, art and flowers.  (They'll get over it!!)

Happy Sunday! 

4 comments:

kuhlhiggins said...

Sound's like a fun day. Thanks for sharing the pictures with us.
Love,
Kat

boiseladie said...

Looks like you had a wonderful day at the zoo!  Love the photos.

mikethedawg said...

Love the child-ens smiles...even if they are forced. "SMILE PLEASE SWEETIE. I SAID SMILE PLEASE. SMILE DAMNIT, OR I'M NOT GOING TO LET YOU GO TO THAT CONCERT TONIGHT. THAT'S NICE. THAT'S IT, THAT'S MAMAS SWEET BABY."

It looks so sunny and warm there. ah.

scottstonel said...

looks like you and the kids had a wonderful time. glad you were able to get out and enjoy the sunshine. look forward to more photos.