Monday, May 23, 2005

Bragging on my girls...

There's Em's "mugshot" as her father called it - holding her 2005 Literature Student of the Year Award.  That's my girl!!  (Someday her mother will learn how to focus.)

Seems like this is the time of year for ceremonies - we did Emily's 8th Grade Recognition last week, and yesterday was Kayla's Girl Scouts "Melting Ice Cream" Bridging Ceremony.

                         Aren't they just adorable??   

                

A more random entry to follow....just had to do the mama thing and embarass my children.  Hee.

 

3 comments:

kuhlhiggins said...

Cute pictures. Thank you for sharing them.
Love,
Kat

lurkynat said...

COngratulations on student of the year award to your daughter Woohoo!
And the kids look like real charmers on the photo!!!

jmorancoyle said...

    Good work, Mom. Good work to your girls, too. My daughter is graduating from 8th grade next week. And boy do I remember when she bridged from Brownies to Juniors. I was looking at her vest today.
Jude