Friday, July 29, 2005

OK Everyone, Help Me Celebrate!!!

I just got the news today....I am now a Certified Construction Financial Professional. 

Yep, Ms. Kris, CCFP.

Remember that horrific exam I took May 14?  The four hour one that I spent two months studying for and whined consistantly about for the entire time?

  ***I PASSED!!!!***

I'd like to say thank you to all the important people, the ones who cheered me on and knew I could do it, even when I didn't:

Aileen, Jude, Ahndreah, Le, Louie, Emily, Kayla, Kat, Miss Mikethdawg ... let me know if I forgot anyone...I feel like I'm accepting a Grammy or something. 

Now I get to have letters after my name, and people will trust that I know what I'm talking about.

I DID IT!!!  Now all that's left is graduating, followed by that darned CPA exam! 

....heading home to celebrate with that bottle of wine we've been saving.  Dang this feels so good, I had to share.

Happy Friday!!!

7 comments:

kuhlhiggins said...

I am so happy for you Kris. That is so exciting.
Love,
Kat

jcgeorgiapeach said...

You go girl!!!!!  ~Peachy

jmorancoyle said...

    Okay, I can say it right? It's my turn, and you're going to let me say it, right? I TOLD YOU SO! YEAH, KRIS! I knew you could do it.
Jude
http://journals.aol.com/JMoranCoyle/MyWay

andreakingme said...

Congratz! Atta girl! What a coup. (Coux?) Let's have cake.

lurkynat said...

Dear Kris,
Fantastic!
Congratulations big time ! hugggers!(doing happy dance too!
Yeah Kris!
nat

jgrand1 said...

Congrats on becoming a "CCFP!"  Not exactly sure what that is but is sure sounds good!  Keep up the good work!  Just goes to show, bloggers are smart people!
P.S. My blog has a new title but it's still me!

adieppa2 said...

Holy crap, woman!!  No phonecall, no email...!!  I have no alerts on this addy...!!  

CONGRATULATIONS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I'm so proud of you, even though I had nothing to do with it!

xoxo

Aileen