Monday, August 22, 2005

Ask Me Anything

 

Ask Me Anything

Let's Play A Game!

I just got an e-mail from Miss Freee "suggesting" I participate, and I thought it sounded fun.  Check out her entry here.

The game:  ASK ME ANYTHING

Here's how we play:

- Ask me 3 questions. Any 3, no matter how personal, private or random.
- I have to answer them honestly. I have to answer them all.
- In turn, you post this message in your own blog or journal and you have to answer the questions that are asked of you.

OK so y'all have until tomorrow midnite to post your questions, and I'll try to respond with an entry within the next couple of days.

(suggested by Freee - go check it out!)

3 comments:

freeepeace said...

Yeah girl!  Let's play!

1.  If you could trade places with one person for one week, who would it be and why?

2.  If you could do/be anything in the world, what would that be and why?

3.  What is your very first memory?

gabreaelinfo said...

I like watching others play games, but I hate to myself. Interesting one though. I will think about it.

Take Care,
Gabreael

gizmosmom321 said...

Hey you, okay here you go:
(a) How old where you when you had your first boyfriend?
(b) Where did you grow up?
(c) If you could live anywhere where would it be?


Have a great day!!!
((((hugs))))
Leigh aka coffeeaholic

http://journals.aol.com/gizmosmom321/Aplaceformetotalk