Friday, August 26, 2005

Weekend Assignment - Gotta Have It

Weekend Assignment #74: Got the Wants


There are things in this world that people need to have. This week's Weekend Assignment is not about those.

Weekend Assignment #74: Forget about the things you need -- Tell us about something you want. Preferably something useless and/or expensive. In other words: Toys! Something fun and/or sparkly and/or indulgent that you don't already have but wouldn't mind getting, if someone were offering.

Extra Credit: Do you really think getting that toy would make you happier?

THIS.


OR THIS!!

(REAR VIEW)

I covet this car.  I dream about what it would be like to own such a fine example of automotive genius.  I have begged my wonderful boss to replace my wonderful company-provided sportscar with this one.  Can't you see it - our logo all smooth across the side???

Any model would do, but since this is my fantasy, I'd choose the GT with the 4.6L V8, thankyouverymuch.  I know its a muscle car, but I still want the automatic transmission, fully loaded.  I prefer black, but any color would do. 

                    **I would look SO good in this car.**

Extra Credit question:  I'm a happy girl right now anyway, but...YES this would definately make me happy.  For real and for true.  Either this, or a winning multimillion dollar lottery ticket so I could have a garage full of these beautiful automobiles, but DEFINATELY THIS.

(So I'm a little obsessed.)

Get right on that, okay?  Hee.

11 comments:

coelha said...

Whoa....  That is what my husband wants!!  Very pretty...  Julie :)

boiseladie said...

Ahhh....THAT's the car I've been drooling over since I first saw the 2005 models!  Awesome!

lurkynat said...

Wowsers! nice carKris!
love, natalie

monponsett said...

Have a friend call your boss once every 6 weeks or so and go, "I was going to put in an order with your company, but you don't have a Mustang."

jmorancoyle said...

    I can use one of those too. No, make it two. My Jon is fixated on a Mustang.
Jude
http://journals.aol.com/JMoranCoyle/MyWay

gabreaelinfo said...

Very nice car.

Gabreael

mikethedawg said...

Oy vey! Yah, you would look good in this beauty! Save your pennies, those kids don't need no stinkin school shoes! Ha.
Missed you!

kuhlhiggins said...

Beautiful car Kris. Hope that someday you will have one just like it.
Love,
Kat

debbted said...

Hi~I just had to stop by to see your Mustang wish. It's great! I'll have what you're having too!!!;-) I used to always say I wanted a Corvette Stingray; actually I still do. I don't want to be practical and worry about maintenance costs! I live with someone whose dream dome true has been a Yukon & currently my Mom is shopping for (last I heard) either a Mazda or a Buick Altima. Thanks for the car chat! ;-) Sassy

http://journals.aol.com/debbted/SassysSecondWord

cneinhorn said...

I love mustangs...have had two of them since I've been driving, but not this new model....sexy car and love the red!

~  www.jerseygirljournal.com  

cneinhorn said...

I love mustangs...have had two of them since I've been driving, but not this new model....sexy car and love the red!

~  www.jerseygirljournal.com