Monday, November 7, 2005

An Appropriate E-mail I Had To Share...

A study conducted by UCLA's Department of Psychiatry has revealed that the kind of face a woman finds attractive on a man can differ depending on where she is in her menstrual cycle. 

For example, if she is ovulating, she is attracted to men with rugged and masculine features.

However, if she is menstruating, or menopausal, she tends to be more attracted to a man with scissors lodged in his temple and tape over his mouth while he is on fire.

No further studies are expected.

10 comments:

kuhlhiggins said...

lol funny.
Love,
Kat

alphawoman1 said...

hahahahah!!!

ravenlark2 said...

Ohhhh I can soooo relate to the burning man appeal. It sounds like a good idea to me for most of the male population on a regular basis.

LMHO!!!!!

-Raven

jmorancoyle said...

    No further studies are planned because none are needed. How urgently should I agree? I love my man, but more so when he isn't around.
Jude
http://journals.aol.com/Jmorancoyle/MyWay

jgrand1 said...

Gee, I hadn't heard about that study.  Do I detect a wee bit of hostility?

Jeanne x

mikethedawg said...

Beautiful!! And true...

trickeytricky said...

Haha!! Found you on the face wall... and I am glad that I did!! To funny!

Amanda
http://journals.aol.com/trickeytricky/CountryMyKindaLivin

luvmort said...

Just for this entry, and your fabulous comment, you earned yourself a place in my "Other Journals" column.
It means nothing but, thank you for your kind words and giving me a giggle!

hunybea4him said...

lmbo.. perfect


Much Love,
Mary

plittle said...

Reminds me of the joke...
What do you do when you see your husband staggering around on the front lawn?

Reload.
-Paul