Saturday, November 12, 2005

CarnivAOL

Paul just e-mailed me about CarnivAOL, and the latest installment is posted.  I just love blog carnivals - the smell of fried foods, the bright lights, the laughter and cheap entertainment....

GO.  LOOK.  NOW.     <--click there.

I decided  (after some urging) to post my Weight Loss Junk entry there, and the other submissions are most excellent.

Paul works awfully hard getting these together, so....

THANK YOU PAUL!

Much hugs and stuff.  For real.

Now go read guys!  Hours of blogosphere enjoyment, conveniently located in one well designed entry - with no commercial interruptions.

Have a glorious weekend!!

(I'm off to finish my 61 page tax return project!)

muah!

1 comment:

kuhlhiggins said...

Have a great weekend Kris. Wow, 61 pages of tax return progect. Good luck on that.
Love,
Kat