Tuesday, November 22, 2005

Happy Thanksgiving (early)

Yeah, we still have a lot to be thankful for.  Here's mine (in no particular order):

-  I lost another pound and a half, and even though I didn't hit my 50 lb mark, I'm still at 49.6 lbs lost and darnit that's pretty close.  (Next week I'll get there FOR SURE!!)

-  My bigger baby, Emily, made it through her oral surgery just fine and as Le said, now I get to baby her for a few days.

- Fuel prices are dropping.

- I have a decent home and I like being in it.

- I have wonderful children who I enjoy spending every spare moment with.

- I still have colorful paperclips at work, and now I have colorful clippies for large amounts of paper.  (hee)

- I still have my space here, as smudged as it is by stupid effing ads.  DON'T CLICK THEM.

- I have many wonderful supportive friends who I love very much.  Thanks for being here.

- I have my little angel puppies who bring me much joy and happiness.

- I have the best job I've ever ever had and the best boss in the whole world.

- I haven't had a severe asthma attack since October 2002 - I enjoy not being in the hospital every few months.  Air is good.

- I am relatively healthy, and so are the people I care about.

- I have a nice car, thanks to the bossman.

- I'm no longer considered obese, and have dropped 5 dress sizes in a year.

- My kids are happy and laugh a lot.

- My home network is working.  Sorta.

- I was able to get a decent manicure.

- I have a comfy bed, clothes, shelter and food.

I'm sure there's more (tons more!) but I can't think of them right now.  Besides, I need to go baby my baby.

Please drop some by in the comments.  This place has had so much negative energy lately, it'll do us good to express some gratitude.

Oh, and Happy Thanksgiving!!

2 comments:

aiibrat said...

congrats on the weight loss!!! it's totally awesome! -=)

Happy Thanksgiving!!!

sidenotescribbles.blogspot.com

~alice

txsguinan said...

Happy kids, a loving home, solid friendships and your health ~ it really doesn't get much better than that.  You have much to be grateful for indeed.  Enjoy!  :)