Wednesday, November 16, 2005

Yeah, I'm here still (for now)

I'm just sort of biding my time, giving AOL a chance to fix this mess.  I hate drama, I really do.  I hate that everyone's leaving.  I think the whole thing sucks rocks.

So my blogspot journal link is in my favorites, but here it is as well.  Its been there forever as a mirror site (just in case AOL farted, as its been prone to do).  I really hope we don't have to resort to that.

THE PURGE ON BLOGSPOT:  http://thedailypurge.blogspot.com

TAKE THE ADS DOWN!!  How hard can it be, honestly?  Take them down.  Just do it.  NOW, before we lose more people.

Until then, its gonna be awful quiet around here...

 

 

 

...anyone know how to get journal alerts for off-AOL journals?  If so, drop me a line and let me know.  Thanks!

2 comments:

kuhlhiggins said...

I put your other blog on my favorites so I don't lose track of you Kris. Not sure how to do alerts for off-AOL journals.
Love.
Kat

luvmort said...

I hope AOL comes to their senses and we get J-land back together.