Friday, January 6, 2006

Tag I'm It-Five Things That Drive Me Crazy

Tag, I'm it.  My new friend NENA tagged me (thank you!  no one ever tags me!  sniff!!).  Object of the game:  Five things that drive me crazy.

1.    LIARS. 

Do not lie to me, or be fake with me, or try to soften the blow, or give me "white lies" (even though there's no such thing) or be anything other than completely honest at all times.  Do not try to protect my feelings, just tell me how it is.  Think of it this way - if you never lie, you'll never have to remember anything.  Liars have to have excellent memories as well as the sociopathic capability to completely disregard other peoples' feelings.  I can't STAND being lied to.  There is no justification.  Rant complete.

2.  MESSY SILVERWARE DRAWERS.

Yanno, they make those little organizers with form-fitting slots for a reason.  I absolutely hate opening my silverware drawer and finding absolute chaos in there.  My kids are famous for using the quick dump method when unloading the dishwasher.  Honestly, how long would it take to put them in the little slots???

3.  RUDE, MEAN, GROUCHY, NASTY PEOPLE

Life is entirely too short.  Angry nasty people should be put on an island so they can be nasty by themselves, and stop polluting my aura.

4.  RUDE, MEAN, GROUCHY, NASTY PEOPLE IN CARS

For some reason they get bolder in cars.  Sometimes I wish I had heat seeking missile capabilities in mine to eliminate the planet of RMGNP and their aura polluting grouchiness.

5.  BAD PARENTS

If you don't love/want/like your kids...please let someone else out there do a better job, or better yet don't spawn to begin with.  There are tons of people out there that are just dying to love and nurture a child.  Let them do it.  I want to strangle people when I hear of little toddlers getting lost in WalMarts, or when I see a naked, barefoot baby playing near the street when its 35 degrees outside...take care of them, they're our angels sent from Heaven .

 

That's it!!  I swear that might have been a little hormone-induced.

TAGGED:

Kat

Jude

Mortimer

Carol

Whoever else wants to play...

 

6 comments:

mum24boyz said...

o.k.. my five are on my journal..and Bad parents drive me crazy, too!!

Robyn :)

kuhlhiggins said...

I can't stand to be lied to either. That drives me crazy too.
Love,
Kat

heavenlyearthnr said...

Hello My dear!!! :)

Thanks for participating!  I so understand how all your choices could drive you crazy, all can be upsetting, annoying, and plain rude!!! I am happy to have encountered your spot!!! Comments and Linking are so worthwhile, you really get to meet wonderful people!  Chances are... a tear, a sniff (lol), a sound of laughter, and even in the best of moments a grrrrr

With Much Love,
Nena :)

heavenlyearthnr said...

Hi Kristeena,
Just wanted to tell you that I have nominated you for the 2006 Bloggies Awards! Come check it out!  Good Luck!

http://journals.aol.com/heavenlyearthnr/Afro_Boricua/entries/1997

Love,
NENA:)

luvmort said...

Already did!
You are so lucky I don't drive a car, I get road rage when I am on my bicycle.

sugarsweet056 said...

Hey Gurl...I thought I'd drop in & say hi, come see me sometime! I see Nena has nominated us both!
Blessings,
Sugar
http://journals.aol.com/sugarsweet056/MYLIFE/