Wednesday, November 26, 2008

The Inevitable Gratitude Post. No Barfing.






Learn to get in touch with silence within yourself
and know that everything in this life has a purpose.
There are no mistakes, no coincidences,
all events are blessings given to us to learn from.

~ Elizabeth Kübler-Ross



Yeah. What she said.



As I deal with my current "blessings" I wish countless others on you, my friends. Not the "learning experience" kind I'm going through, but the kind that bring you true joy and happiness.



My current gratitude list:


  • My daughters - significant of all things hopeful in my life

  • My Sue - my angel

  • My dogs - my familiars - the source of all unconditional love

  • My friends - thank you for being here

  • My health

  • My education and qualifications and certifications, aka all the framed docs on "The Ego Wall" (thank gawd I got that done)

  • Forgiveness, in general

  • Colorful paperclips

  • My Krusty the Klown pen that screams supportive happy thoughts at about 20 gazillion db (thanks Cornelius)

  • Elvis Presley, Katy Perry, Brandy Carlile, Mozart, Pavarotti, Journey, The Who, ACDC, Seether, Miranda Lambert, Pink, the chicks and everything else I've cranked up to deal

  • My magic 8 ball - for all those big life decisions



From the bottom of my heart...Have a wonderful and safe Thanksgiving.



MWAH!

5 comments:

Remo said...

Everyone should have a "Me" wall.

I'm thankful that for the first time in almost twenty years, the toilet seat is always in the position I left it in.

It was worth the money just for that.

My verification word is "audit." LOL

Indigo said...

I love it, I need an 8 Ball...I think I'm actually going to put that down on my Christmas List.

Have a grand one tomorrow hon! (Hugs)Indigo

the famous nemo said...

hahaha I live by the 8 ball.

cw2smom said...

Great entry! Thanks for your supportive comment on my entry today! Have a wonderful Thanksgiving! Blessings, Lisa

suelakey said...

How about an update?